Few Basic Rules & Information:
Dream Makers dba
Swisher Hill Camp Ground
4006 Freedom Hwy
Fairmont, WV 26554
Kenny Cook: 304-612-3950
Chris Dick : 304-216-6979
Swisher Hill Camp Ground does not accept responsibility for personal injury, damage or loss of personal property. All facilities are used at your own risk.
9. Children under the age of 18 are the responsibility of their parents. Children under the age of 10 must be supervised at all times.
10. Ground Fires Ground fires are permitted in fire pits only. Do not cut, mutilate, drive
nails, or otherwise damage our trees, bushes or plants. Fines can and will be imposed. Charleston, W.Va. — West Virginia’s spring forest fire season starts March 1, 2014, and runs through May
31, 2014. During these three months, daytime burning is prohibited from the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Outdoor burning is permitted only between the hours of 5 p.m. and 7 a.m.
State law requires a ring or safety strip around outdoor fires to keep them from spreading into the woods. This safety strip must be cleared of all burnable material and be at least 10 feet wide completely around the debris pile.
Additional requirements of the state’s fire laws include staying on-site until the fire is completely extinguished, and burning only vegetative materials like leaves, brush and yard clippings.
Anyone who allows a fire to escape and cause a wildfire or forest fire will be subject to fines ranging from $100 to $1,000. An additional civil penalty of $200 also will be assessed.
11. All Sewer hoses must have a proper “screw in “ sealed attachment when hooking up to our service
12. Cutting of live standing timber is prohibited ,portable swimming pool are also prohibited.
13. For weekend/overnight campers, a maximum of four campers, one RV and two vehicles are permitted per campsite.
14. No more then one outside fridges is permitted. No clotheslines are allowed.
15. Alcohol: Swisher Hill is a BYOB campground area. Consumption of alcohol to the point of physical or mental impairment is not permitted in public campground area. Operation of any motorized vehicle or equipment while impaired is strictly prohibited. Please be courteous to the other campers.
16. We also ask that you please do not drive on the grass and stay only on the roads. If you are riding through camp you must ride at an idle speed and all riding must be finished before 8:30PM. No stunts in the camp, no hill climbing etc., Failure to be responsible will result in a loss to all.